1. Dan Carlin’s Hardcore History – Listen to the unconventional Dan Carlin take his outside-the-box way of thinking and apply it to the past.
2. Welcome to the Night Vale – Get twice-monthly updates on the creepy, mysterious town of Night Vale.
3. The American Life – True stories about everyday people.
4. Radio Lab – A show about curiosity where the boundaries blur between science, philosophy, and human experience.
5. The Joe Rogan Experience – Listen to the loud and vulgar comedian have long discussions with very interesting and accomplished people.
6. Stuff You Should Know – Learn how science explains the world around us.
7. The Nerdist – A podcast for those with nerdy passions.
8. The Tim Ferriss Show – Author and life hacker Tim Ferriss talks with innovators and life experts.
9. NPR Fresh Air – A show featuring intimate conversations with today’s luminaries.
10. NPR How to do Everything – Learn how to find a date or how to find water in a desert.
11. TED Radio Hour – A journey through fascinating ideas, astonishing inventions, and new ways to think and create.
12. Edumucation – The podcast of director Kevin Smith.
13. NPR Planet Money – A podcast about all things business and finance.
14. The Skeptic’s Guide to the Universe – A weekly science podcast discussing science news, especially controversial and fringe claims from a skeptical point of view.
15. Star Talk Radio – A popular show about all things space hosted by renowned astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson.
16. America’s Test Kitchen – A food podcast meant to illuminate the truth about real home cooking.
17. Rooster Teeth – The Rooster Teeth crew discusses gaming, films and projects that they are currently working on.
18. Freakonomics Radio- Freakonomics Radio is a podcast started by the writers of the Freakonomics series, Stephen Dubner and Steve Levitt, they examine the hidden side of everything. They tackle current problems from a different point of view.