Versatile Blogger Award
I was working the other night when I received a notification on my phone. It was from one of my followers; Sabrina who’s blog Queen of my World always gets me thinking. Anyway, she has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award.
I really appreciate the honor. It’s my first ever nomination and it means so much to me. At times I wonder if people really enjoy the blog I’ve created over the past few years. I ask myself why I keep adding to it day after day. Each time someone writes or posts to their blog they leave a piece of themselves out there for the world to see. You open yourself up to criticism. But you also open yourself up to connecting with people all over the world. That’s the main reason why I write and add to Of Whiskey and Words to help people realize that they’re not alone and that we’re all in this together. My writings, quotes, videos, pictures, etc are posted in the hopes that they bring a smile to your face or make you think about life differently.
Once again thank you Sabrina for the nomination.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
MY 15 NOMINATIONS
I’m knew at this and their is a chance that some of my nominees will have received this award before so no hard feelings if you decline my nomination. But be aware that if you are on my list then it means that I enjoy seeing you on my reader and are one of my most frequent reads. Thank you for making this experience so much fun and amazingly exciting for me. Keep up the amazing work!
7 THINGS ABOUT ME
- I put Franks Red Hot Sauce on everything
- I love reading on my balcony while drinking a cup of tea (green or earl grey)
- I worked as an au pair/English teacher in Dolni Bousav which is a little village in the Czech Republic for 6 months last year
- I had 3 kids in my Elementary School class.
- I love telling corny jokes and laughing at them.
- I can dunk a basketball
- I’m a terrible speller